Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bangalore Sucks

Today, I returned back to Bangalore after a long vacation. I spent recent few days in Kerala (in Cochin and Allepy) and had a wonderful time. As soon as I stepped on the Bangalore soil, I can feel the frustration which this city brings in to one's life. I paid 30 Rs for an auto from Madiwala to Koramangla (which by meter will be 12 rs). More frustrating was the fact that the auto guy dropped me 200 mtrs away from my house. He wanted some more money to come till the door step. How ass-hole are these auto guys and more ass hole is the Bangalore administration. Hey Admins, wake up, do some thing to save this dieing city. Do not be over greedy. Has your Grandma not told you the story of Golden Hen. If not, feel free to send me an e-mail, I will tell you.

No comments: