Sunday, July 8, 2007

Auto Rickshaw Complaints

Today being so bugged at Auto Guys, I tried to figure out any online complaint center for Auto Rickshaws. After few google searches, I could find the following phone numbers where you can register any complaint against autos. If some auto guy asks for excess fairs or denies to go some where, you can call up these numbers and give the registration number of auto rickshaws.

080-22253500
080-22260554
080-22207750

I have personally not tried any of these numbers. I am not sure if these number are working OR if some one will pick it up (if it is working) OR if any action will be taken against the auto character (if some one picks up the phone and listens to the complaint). But it may not be a bad idea to try. Feed these numbers to your mobile, it might help some day (a day when you are excessively bugged at life).

I have also decided to post any ass-holy acts of auto drivers on this blog (whenever I come across). I will encourage you guys also to join me.

No comments: