Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My Little Heaven



No, it is not a drainage. It is not a garbage zone either. The marvelous piece of architecture which you see in this picture is the Road outside my home. I moved to this new apartment (on rental) just last month and I pay close to 20 grand per month. But, one fine day, some one decided to dig this road to lay some cables (not sure who, because these days every T, D and H, is in to telecoms business). The very next day (21 July), rains have started and this place has become a little heaven (read hell). More than half of the road (in width) is dug, and the rest half is full of mud. This is the story with around 300 meter stretch. Not sure what City Administrative authorities are doing about this. I guess they are busy making money some where. It is the lag on their part, which makes Bangalore a tough place to live. Wake up Bengaluru.

No comments: