Sunday, June 3, 2007

Oh God. Why is it a Friday?

A Sad Friday
................
Bangalore has been going through a bad phase for last few years. I think most part of its body are sick. If you are planning to step out of your home or office, you are going to go through a painful experience, and most likely you are going to loose your temper on some thing or other. Any road which you take home, will be packed with traffic. Any product or service which you buy will have "no-value-for-money".
Today I went to a restaurant on airport road (opposite DD) with one of my friend and I had a horrible experience.
(1) Bad Service: Waiters at this place seemed to have forgotten why a waiter is paid for. They were arrogant and they seemed to be very bugged with any non-white-skinned creature (I am not very sure if they were nice to those white-skinned either) and they behaved as if they were on a social service for us. We completely felt unwanted. I think the waiter's attitude had also to do something with the fact that we were not dressed like a friday.
(2) Too expensive: A 30 ml tequila shot costed around 10 USD (most places in USA I had been to, aree cheaper than this). Cocktails tasted more like mock-tails (I could not smell or feel any alcohol in their ultimates). I used to admire their drinks till a few months back, but now they serve shit. I doubt if some one now will be really happy paying a load for this even during the so called happy hours.
(3) They don't care: They do not even provide a free parking to their customers, for the fat money they charge.
....
I hope that will be no more Fridays.
.....

No comments: